Introduction: Tator Tot Hotdish
This meal is quick, easy, and g. It also tastes good as leftovers too.
Step 1: Gather Ingredients
To make Tator Tot Hotdish you will need:
- 3lbs of Hamburger
- 2 cans (or 1 big 22.6 oz. can) of Cream of Mushroom Soup (or Cream of Celery)
- 2 cans of Corn - or Mixed Vegetables, beans (Your Choice)
- 2 cups of shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1-2 pounds/bags of frozen Tator Tots
- Onion or Onion Powder
Step 2: Brown the Hamburger
- Make sure to break the hamburger into small pieces.
Step 3: Sprinkle in Salt, Pepper, and Onion Powder (or Onion)
- Make sure to do this while you are still browning the hamburger.
Step 4: Once Hamburger Is Browned, Drain the Grease From the Pan.
Step 5: Add the Cream of Mushroom, Corn, and Cheese
- Add the Cream or Mushroom, Corn, and Cheese and mix together.
Step 6: Spread Mixture Evenly Into a 9 X 13 Pan
Step 7: Add Top Layer of Tator Tots
Step 8: Bake in Oven
-Put pan in oven at 350 degrees for 40-50 minutes (or until tator tots are done).
Step 9: Take Pan Out of Oven and Let It Cool for 5-10 Minuets
- Make sure to use potholders, pan will be hot.
- Make sure to turn off the oven.