Introduction: Simple Flying Toilet Paper Ghost Decoration
These flying toilet paper ghost decorations are a quick and easy way to add a little Halloween fun to your day! This project is great for all ages and uses 3 supplies that can be found in any household.
You can loop them around your neck for a fun pop of Halloween spirit or string them like garland as a spooky home decor.
- Toilet Paper
- String ( or thread, rope, ribbon, yarn, shoelaces...)
Step 1: Making the Ghost
- Tear two squares of toilet paper from the roll.
- Scrunch one square into a ball and place it in the center of the other square.
- Fold the un-scrunched square over the scrunched ball so that you form a ghost shape.
Step 2: String of Ghosts - Option 1
- Cut a 3inch piece of string and tie it around the neck of the ghost to secure it in place.
- Then, using the same 3"piece of string, tie your ghost to a longer piece of string.
- Continuing adding as many ghosts as you want to create a running string of ghosts.
Step 3: String of Ghosts - Option 2
Alternatively, you can secure your ghosts to your main string by attaching a slipknot around the neck of each ghost.
Step 4: Extra Flare
For some added fun, draw faces on your ghost and fluff their bases.
Step 5: All Done !
Tie your running string of ghosts in a loop to make a Halloween necklace or string it up for some Halloween themed garland !