K'nex Domino Seperator+Bonus (K'nex Ball Machine)

Introduction: K'nex Domino Seperator+Bonus (K'nex Ball Machine)

About: I have a YouTube channel where I do LEGO and K'Nex stuff but my instructables account is going to be pretty much just K'Nex. But still check out my YouTube channel! And I will keep posting new stuff so check …

Step 1 watch the video

rip knex community

Be the First to Share

Anything Goes Contest

5 years ago

Looks cool! Maybe I'm the only one left in the k'nex community. ;(

Reply 5 years ago

It does seem like a lot of people have left recently.... I'm still here but I haven't had the time to build in ages. :(

Reply 5 years ago

Yeah, it's sad. I think Sandro is heading out of the community, which is a real bummer. :(

Reply 5 years ago

Not Sandro :'( Almost everyone that was here when I started is gone/rarely posting (including myself)... I really need to start building again lol. Good to see you're still here and that there are still people posting in this community.

FanPlastic
    FanPlastic

Reply 5 years ago

Yeah and we'll see if Thibault and Shadowman keep building after their recent machines

Reply 5 years ago

That's true. However I believe Shadowman has college and his machines to take years to make. He may also be on his way out. Similar to Thibault, his machines are really big and take time to make. But hopefully they'll stick around!

Reply 5 years ago

yeah, shadowman is in college, so he may be "growing up" in a couple years, meaning he probably won't have enough time to be on ibles.
    As for Sandro, he's in college now too, so he's probably not going to post much (as evidenced by his lack of posts over the past couple months; nothing personal).

I think Thibault will be making k'nex stuff for a long time to come, at least another year (hopefully)!

FanPlastic
    FanPlastic

Reply 5 years ago

didn't sandro say he got addicted to minecraft?

powerb5
    powerb5

minecraft

powerb5
    powerb5

done it

Reply 5 years ago

nope, that was Shadowman (in his unfinished ball machine video). :)

FanPlastic
    FanPlastic

what about linkin j?

Reply 5 years ago

Yeah. Personally, I think Shadowman is on bus way out :( I thought I remember him saying that this would be one of his final machines. What happened to Nerfrock' and Hunter999? They were pretty active when I was posting more often, and now I haven't seen them.... college, I guess.

One thing to me that hasn't changed is Inteuscyabkes featuring system...it still seems kinda messed up is some repects.

Reply 5 years ago

The k'nex community is slowly dying a slow and painful death. People are slowly leaving but new people aren't coming around to fill their places.

Nerfrocketeer left about 4 years ago (more or less), Hunter999...sudden death.

'ibles' featuring system is messed up a little. It seems more of the major DIY projects are getting featured, which makes sense considering this is a DIY site, but there are lots of k'nex 'ibles that are crummy that get featured and good ones get overlooked. From past experiences, I learnt that 'ibles doesn't feature stuff on the weekend for some reason, meaning that an 'ible that you post on Monday will have a chance of getting featured, while one you post on Sunday won't.

Reply 5 years ago

4 years?? Wow, it was that long ago? I really have been inactive. I need to start posting again, lol. Hopefully there's a revival soon.

Reply 5 years ago

after checking his profile, nope, he posted something for christmas on december 6th or something, so he's not dead! Hooray! :D

Reply 5 years ago

Nerfrock' or someone else? Also where did Sorunome go?

Nerf. Sorunome went to knexflux. XD

Reply 5 years ago

Oh lol. But I didn't see any new posts from Sorunome over there.... just the same ones on here