Introduction: How to Solve a 3x3 Rubik's Cube in 45 Minutes
Everyone at least once in his life tried to solve the Rubik's cube. Doing it yourself without instructions is a very difficult task.
Designed especially for beginners, this tutorial will help you solve your first cube with ease. It is enough to understand the assembly logic, be persistent and memorize several algorithms. Lesson duration: 45 minutes.
1. Correct cross in the first layer
2. Corners of the first layer - the first layer is assembled
3. Ribs of the middle layer - two layers collected
4. Cross in the last layer
5. Correct cross in the last layer
6. Arrangement of corners in the last layer
7. Reversal of the corners of the last layer - the cube is completed
Step 1: 1. Correct Cross
Step 2: 2. Corners of the First Layer
Step 3: 3. Ribs of the Middle Layer
Step 4: 4. Cross of the Last Layer
Step 5: 5. Correct Cross in the Last Layer
Step 6: 6. Arrange the Corners of the Last Layer
Step 7: 7. Flip the Corners of the Third Layer.
Participated in the
Anything Goes Contest