Introduction: How to Make a Cardboard Castle Tower
This is a school project that we had to do for challenge hour. We had to make anything we want in this challenge so we decided to do the castle tower becuase it was . This might not be entirely perfect but hopefully, this helps you get inspired or do the same as the steps that i will say (p.s. This project would be updated).
Something solid that is long and straight
4 3v RGB LEDs
Step 1: Parts
1) Cut the cardboard parts as the following image above shows:
Step 2: Colouring
2) You could colour it in any way, but this is the way we liked to do it. We did a brick pattern on the walls and small squares as well as the crenelations by mixing brown, red and a little bit of yellow acrylic paint. After that we added brick texture with pencil. The big square we coloured with green acrylic paint.
Step 3: First Walls & Floors
3) Make 1 person hold the 2 walls in a perpendicular angle just like on the picture. Then you should hold the first floor in a perpendicular angle and glue it to the wall from different places. Do the same thing for the 2nd floor (the other square).
Step 4: LED Circuit Testing
4) Make this parallel circuit with four LEDs connected. First get the accumulator, then connect it to a lever, then finally you should connect it to the LEDS.
Step 5: 3rd Wall & Switch Hole
5) Connect the third wall by putting the glue in some places. Make a hole in one of the walls to put the lever in. You can do that by using the cardboard knife.
Step 6: LED Circuit Inside the Tower
6) Stick the circuit inside the cardboard tower as shown on the picture above. Make sure to do exactly how it is shown! Use tape and glue to stick it.
Step 7: Final
7) connect the 4th wall as done in step 5, and make the final floor with small walls attached to it in a perpendicular manner and then gluing it.
Step 8: Step 8: Fences (extension)
cut the following 4 fences with the measurements of 30 cm wide, 8 cm high, each spike 1 cm wide, from the low point to the highest point of a spike is 0.5 cm in width and 2 cm in height.
Step 9: Step 9: Doorway in Fence (extension)
If you want you can cut a doorway in the middle-bottom of one of the fences.
Step 10: Step 10: Walls (extension)
first, glue the 2 walls perpendicularly with a hot glue gun
Step 11: Step 11: Final Touches (extension)
glue the last 2 walls perpendicularly to each other with a hot glue gun. You're done!!!