Introduction: How to Make Redbud Cercis Canadensis Leaves From Plastic Bottle|DIY Leaves|Easy Art & Craft Tutorial
Welcome to my video, in this tutorial I will show you how to make awesome Redbud Cercis Canadensis Leaves from plastic bottle. I hope you will like it. Please like, comment and also subscribe my channel.
Acrylic Colors –Real Green, Yellow Flame & Holly Branch
Hot Glue Gun
Step 1: Use of Plastic Bottle
- I used plastic bottle to make leaves.
- I used scissors to cut pieces of plastic bottle for leaves.
- I used soldering iron.
Step 2: Coloring
- I used Apple Barrel Acrylic Colors – Real Green, Yellow Flame & Holly Branch. for more detail please watch video.
- I used Binding & Magnet wire to fix leaves rom branches
Step 3: Use of Lamination Sheet
- I used hot glue gun.
- I used Apple Barrel Real Green acrylic color on branches.
- I used lamination sheet to make flowerpot .
Step 4: Final Pictures
Here are few final pictures of my plastic Redbud Cercis Canadensis Leaves.