Introduction: Easy Vegan Chocolate/Peanut Butter Fudge
This is the easiest most delicious way of making Chocolate - Peanut Butter Vegan Fudge. All you need are three ingerdients: chocolate bars, peanut butter, and whatever you choose to cover the fudge. It's also very quick to make, and doesn't require any advanced cooking skills.
- 1 part chocolate. I preffer very dark chocolate, 85% and more, but that really depends on your taste.
- 1 part peanut butter. Every peanut butter will do, so choose one you like.
- Cover: this can be any sweet power that will cover the fudge so it won't be sticky. I like to use coco powder, but suger powder, coconut or sprinkle candy also works.
- A bowl
- A pyrex in which we will cool the fudge. This should be chosen depending on the amount of fudge you will make, and on the depeth that you want of your fudge (If you want deeper slices, take a narrower pyrex).
- A cleanable area to work. I used a cutting board.
- A spoon
Step 1: Microwave Equal Amounts of Chocolate and Peanut Butter
Put equal amounts of chocolate and peanut butter in a bowl. It doesn't require mixing yet.
Just put it in the microwave for half a minute. Some microwaves need a little more. Mix the chocolate and the peanut butter and see if there are still lumps (see 3rd picture). If there are, put it in again. Repeat until the mixture is smooth (see 4th picture).
Step 2: Pour Into the Pyrex and Freeze
Pour the mixture into the pyrex and move it around until it's leveled (with equal height all around the pyrex).
Put it in the freezer for about an hour. Test if it's ready by making a small cut and seeing if the mixture flows to fill it. If it doesn't (completely solid - see 3rd picture) then we can start cutting it.
Step 3: Make Into Squares and Cover
Cut the fudge into squares.
Spread the cover (in our case, coco powder) on your working area, and one by one put the fudge on the spread cover and roll it around gentelly until its completely covered from all sides.
Step 4: Storage
The Fudge is good for at least several days (I can't say if it's good for more because it's always finished in that amount of time!). Store in a box in the fridge (no need for freezer), and make sure to keep cool until eaten.