Introduction: DIY Tin Can Meat Smoker
- Trace the small can close to the bottom on the side.
- With tin cutters cut out where you traced.
- Use a hammer and nail to poke 4/5 the way around (the leftover 1/5 will be the hinge to the door).
- Poke 3 holes in the top of the large can.
- Put small can through the hole in the large can (door facing out).
- Bend the clothes hanger into a kind of table thing with an X on top (as shone) this will be your rack.
- Now your DIY Tin can meat smoker is complete!
- How to use...
- Place meat on the wire rack.
- Start a fire in the small tin can.
- Keep the fire going until the meat is done.
1: A 15.5 oz (small) tin can
2: A 34.5 oz (large) tin can
3: A old wire clothes hanger