Introduction: DIY FALL TREE CRAFT, 3d Tree Made of Colored Paper and Plant Materials
- Easy 3d tree made of colored paper and plant materials. DIY autumn crafts for children.
It is better to use cardboard for the base. We pre-treated the natural leaves that we use in our work with melted wax. Processing with molten wax allows you to keep the natural appearance of the leaves for a long time and does not allow them to crumble. Autumn crafts, autumn drawings, crafts and drawings of animals and nature, craft from plant materials - do it yourself. Creativity ideas for the whole family. Simple paper applique. Craft ideas with paper.
- colored cardboard;
- colored paper;
- white paper for drawing;
- natural leaves treated with paraffin;
- glitter gel;
- bristle brush;
- glue stick.
Step 1: Cut Strips of Paper
Cut strips 1.5 cm wide from colored paper. Chop as much as you need, about 8-10 pieces.
Step 2: Stick the Stripes Onto the Base
- Cut one of the strips of paper across - this will be the trunk of the tree.
- Stick on strips as shown in the picture.
- Twist the strips to simulate tree branches and fix their ends on paper with glue.
Step 3: Stick on the Leaves
Stick on the leaves. We used natural leaves treated with molten wax.
Step 4: Paper Leaves
Cut leaves from colored paper and stick them on the branches of a tree. We used 3 colors of the leaf paper: yellow, red and green.
Step 5: Hedgehog and Pumpkins
- Draw pictures: hedgehog and pumpkins. You can draw any other images, or do without them.
- Glue the cut drawings onto your craft.
Step 6: Glitter Gel
Cover some parts of your craft with glitter. It's not necessary, but kids love it.