Introduction: Christmas Lolipop Decoration
In this tutorial, you will learn how to make a simple lollipop decoration to help get your house into the Christmas spirit. In this Instructable you will learn how to make 1 Lollipop but feel free to make multiple and vary the sizes for a better look.
These lollipops are easy to make and look great in your yard!
For this project you will need to get the following materials:
- Duct Tape
- Pool Noodles
- PVC Pipes
- Clear Basket Bags
- A Cutting Tool
- An Adhesive
- Hot Glue Gun (Recommended)
- Elmer's Glue
- Duct Tape
- Super Glue
Step 1: Step 1: Glue 2 Pool Noodles Together
First, we are going to start by making the swirl of the lollipop.
- The first thing you have to do is glue 2 pool noodles together, this will serve as the swirl of our lollipop.
Step 2: Step 2: Wrap the Pool Noodles With Duct Tape
Next, we are going to add some color to the pool noodles by wrapping them in duct tape.
- Wrap the pool noodles in a swirl until they look like a Candy Cane.
Step 3: Step 3: Applying Glue and Swirl
Next, apply glue to swirl the pool noodle.
- Apply glue in a straight line down the pool noodles, I recommend you do this in sections.
- As you apply the glue start to swirl the noodles together.
Step 4: Step 4: Cut a Small Hole Into the Swirl
Using a cutting utensil cut a small hole into the swirl to insert the PVC.
- We recommend a Utility Knife, start by marking a spot on the swirl and cut with circular motions to your desired depth.
Step 5: Step 5: Inserting the PVC
- Apply glue to the hole that you cut, ensuring that you have an even application.
- Then insert the PVC into the hole ensuring that it is in contact with the glue.
Step 6: Step 6: Bagging
Insert the lollipop into a clear Basket Bag and close it shut with a bow.
- Ensure that the lollipop is in the center of the bag.
- Cinch the bag below the swirl and tie a bow around it.
Step 7: Step 7: Congrats You Just Finished!
Now that you have finished making a lollipop feel free to make other's with varying colors to spice up your lawn.
Participated in the
Holiday Decorations Speed Challenge
1 Person Made This Project!
- ronnierokk made it!