Introduction: Bio-battery Clock
Bio-battery clock is a science magic where we get energy from waste.
This clock works by a Bio- battery prepared by using the "Paste of banana peels."
3 carbon rods,
3 zinc plates
3 small containers
Wires Banana peels Soldering gun
Step 1: Preparation and Connections
- Grind the banana peels in a mixer.
- Fill them in 3 containers as shown below.
- Three cells containing the paste of banana peels are made .
- Connect the three cells in series using carbon rods, zinc rods and wires.
- The banana peels acts as a acid medium ( electrolyte).
- Carbon rod is the positive electrode .
- Zinc rod is the negative electrode.
- Then connect the ends to the clock .
Step 2: "Lets Convert All the Trash Into Treasure".
Hurrah! The clock works.
My battery made from bio -waste is the cheapest and most durable. Next time you eat bananas , dont throw away the peels , instead make a Bio- battery.
This clock will run for 30 days.
Bio -energy: Energy which we get from Agriculture waste
SO, lets convert all our agriculture waste into energy and reuse them.
Participated in the
Battery Powered Contest